Sunday, March 19, 2006

There are leeches....

And then, there are leeches.

Otherwise known as morons.

Fine, the team screwed up, and all because one person decided that releasing an episode faster than anyone else (which is always the case anyway) is so much more important then actually releasing it properly. Worse still, he added his own moronic comments, did not QC (Quality Check), nor did he add the stuff in the 2nd edit pass.

A total moron, yes.

However, when we pulled the episode because we found the screw ups, and worked our asses off to retime, retypeset, re-edit, reQC, you would think that people are a little more appriciative that we actually care enough to do a Version 2, which is almost working right from scratch.

Some are.

Many are not.

While those do not really annoy me, since there's nothing they can do, those who really irrtate me are those who keeps on flaming us.

Namely, people from other groups, on the same project or otherwise, all ready to pile the flames on us if we made a single mistake in our translation, or if our timing was 1 second off.

Basically anything under the sun.

Which is why I'm rather pissed. That damned Anime-Universe leader, Sophia, came in, and was pretty much saying how we were headless chickens under the command of the guy who ****ed up.

Right. If we had actually SEEN that goddamned episode, we won't have released it. What are we supposed to do after it's been released? Cry?

Which was why I had a pretty interesting...debate with her. She pretty much got owned anyway, since she was saying we need a leader, to which I simply countered that we are a new group, and our founders need time to select one.

And she keeps mentioning a joint with us. Rofl. As IF I'll EVER do a joint with AU. Anything with Sophia inside is an absolute NO NO for me.

I'll probably get my team to do Soul Link (Likely, since most projects rely heavily on Translators. No translators, nothing gets done. Hence, Translators have a huge influence on selection of projects. XD) just to annoy her. I wanted to join KNKF for it, but due to the fact that I might not be with them too long, I've withdrawn with mutual agreement with their leader, Kaze.

So yes, Sophia, you can probably go hang yourself or something. Seesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home